To know the impact of COVID-19 On Disposable Oral Care Devices Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Oral Care Kits, Ventilator Kits, Oral Swabs, Suction Swab Kits, Suction Catheters), By End-User (Hospitals, Nursing homes, Specialty clinics), Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 - 2027 Market
Market Size Forecast Scenarios (Optimistic, Baseline and Pessimistic) 2021-2027
The global Disposable Oral Care Devices market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 59.87 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 82.25 Billion in 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.88% from 2021 to 2027. The global Disposable Oral Care Devices market is expected to grow at a significant growth rate due to number of driving factors.
Oral care devices are the devices that maintain good oral hygiene and are aimed to cleanse the oral cavity, freshen the breath. An unhealthy diet high in sugar, use of tobacco, and harmful use of alcohol are the factors contributing to oral diseases. There are various kinds of Disposable Oral Care Devices available in the market. Fir example; toothettes is one kind of oral care device which is disposable, single-use oral care sponge swabs connected to a stick and used within the hospital for oral care and long-term care setting. And, disposable oral care swabs can also be recognized by other numerous names, such as foam swabs, sponge swabs, swabs for oral care, mouth swab, and oral swab stick. The disposable oral swabs can significantly promote oral hygiene for people that have a problem eating solid food (dysphagia) or who experience throat and mouth situations like cancer. Oral hygiene is focused on the inhibition of the collection of tartar, plaque, and therefore the avoidance of health conditions such as periodontitis and cavity These Disposable Oral Care Devices saves the time and cost of the constant cleaning of the reusable oral care devices.
Global Disposable Oral Care Devices Market: Market Player Analysis
- 3M Company
- Dental Technologies Inc.
- Sage Products LLC (Stryker Corporation)
- Dynarex Corporation
- Intersurgical Ltd.
- McKesson Corporation
- Medline Industries Inc.
- Trademark Medical
- Changzhou Munk Foam Technology Co., Ltd.
The study provides a crucial view of the global Disposable Oral Care Devices market by segmenting the market based on product, end-user and region & country level. Based upon the product, global Disposable Oral Care Devices market is segmented into oral care kits, ventilator kits, oral swabs, suction swab kits and suction catheters. Based upon end-user, the global Disposable Oral Care Devices market is segmented into hospitals, nursing homes, specialty clinics, and others. The regions covered in global Disposable Oral Care Devices market are North America, Europe, Asia-pacific and rest of the world. on the basis of country level, global Disposable Oral Care Devices market sub-divided into U.S., Canada, U.K., France, Germany, Italy, China, Japan, India, southeast Asia, Brazil, Mexico, GCC, Africa and etc.
Global Disposable Oral Care Devices Market: By Product
- Non-Ventilators Kit
- Ventilator Kits
The various factors contributing to drive the growth of the global Disposable Oral Care Devices market are the increasing prevalence of oral disorders, growing healthcare investment and rising awareness regarding the importance of maintaining oral hygiene, and many others. The increasing prevalence of oral disorders is one of the major factors driving the growth of the market for disposable oral care devices. For instance, according to the FDI World Dental Federation 2020, nearly 3.5 billion people are affected by oral diseases worldwide. Gum (periodontal) disease is amongst humanity’s most popular diseases, affecting up to around 50% of the global population. Oral cancer also contains cancers of the lip, the oropharynx, and other parts of the mouth. Oral diseases pose a foremost health burden for various Countries and affect people all over their lifetime. Oral hygiene is significantly essential to diminish the various diseases associated with oral. In addition, the growing geriatric population is also fostering the growth of the market they are more prone to dental disorders. Oral mucosal lesions are more common among older people. Chronic dry mouth occurs in a substantial proportion of older people, affecting their speaking, enjoyment and ingestion of food, and denture wearing. For instance; according to the Centers for Disease Control and prevention 2020, about 2 in 3 (68%) adults aged 65 years or older have gum disease. Around 1 in 5 adults aged 65 or more have lost all their teeth. Almost all adults around 96% of aged 65 years or older have had a cavity while Cancers of the mouth such as oral and pharyngeal cancers are mainly diagnosed in older adults. Oral diseases and disorders are growing as the geriatric population increases across the world. Furthermore, increased spending on oral care may create more opportunities for the players in the global disposable oral care market.
The product segment of the global Disposable Oral Care Devices market is dominated by Non-Ventilators Kit with the largest market share of XX.XX% in 2020. Asia Pacific held the largest market share of XX.XX% in 2020. Geographically, Asia Pacific dominates the market for Disposable Oral Care Devices market due to several factors such as high awareness about oral hygiene, increasing geriatric population and high disposable income in this region. The high contribution of various key players towards oral care devices is also supplementing the market growth in this region.
Market Trends of Disposable Oral Care Devices
Disposable Oral Care Devices market is expected to witness a significant growth in the coming few years wing to the increasing cases of dental disorders and growing awareness regarding the oral hygiene & care. These Disposable Oral Care Devices are envisioned to be used on one patient throughout one procedure and not envisioned to be reprocessed (i.e., cleaned and disinfected or sterilized) and used on a different patient. The labelling might not identify the device as single-use or disposable. If a device does not have reusing instructions, irrespective of labelling, it should be considered single-use and disposed of properly after one use. Using disposable items recovers patient safety by eliminating the danger of patient-to-patient contamination because the item is discarded and not used on another patient. Any single-use device or item to be used during oral surgical practices, like gauze, irrigating syringes, syringe needles, and scalpel blades, should be germ-free at the time of use.
Some of the major trends of the global Disposable Oral Care Devices market on the basis of different types of products are:
Disposable Oral Care Kits:
- OroCare Day Kits–The OroCare day kits mainly used for oral care hygiene routine. This oral care kit provides hygiene for over a 24-hour period. It offers an easy-to-use disposable solution from the kit. The kit is supplied with a new designed universal management hanger, which can be adapted to provide a convenient solution for most situations.
- Pediatric Extended Care Oral Care Kit– It is a disposable oral care kit used for more effective and less traumatic cleaning. This oral care kit come with smaller instruments for baby patients. It also contains DenTips disposable oral swabs for fast and easy cleaning.
- Plak-Vac Petite Oral Therapy Kit– This is a customized kit for patient’s unique oral care. These kits are designed to ease all oral care regimens to maximize protocol compliance while minimizing waste and cost. These petite oral therapy kits including petite swabs with mouth moisturizers, sterile water or a spread of other components and may be organized from simple single use swab kits to finish 24-hour point-of-care kits and labelled with protocol instructions and hourly treatment times.
- Disposable Dental Kit- It comes with basic contents like dental mirror, dental probe, dental forceps with these contents It can also add apron, saliva ejector, cotton dental roll, surgical tip, and so on, it can be fully specified by users requirements.
- Oral Care Kit– It is a disposable oral care kit. It is used to reduce the contamination of several microorganisms. By using this kit, can be provide appropriate oral hygiene with antiseptics helps to decrease the risk of VAP. These kits are designed to provide complete oral care. Oral Care kit contains suction toothbrush, oral swab, 1.5% hydrogen peroxide solution (10 ml) or chlorhexidine digluconate 0.12% solution (10 ml) and mouth moisturizer gel (3 ml).
- Disposable Dental Instrument Oral Care Kit- Disposable dental instruments have been widely applied to clinical dental examination and diagnosis and are replacing the original stainless steel dental instruments which not only save the medical personnel from the burden to disinfect the dental instruments, but also greatly reduce the chance of cross infection among the patients. Other merits of disposable dental instruments also include stable quality and low price. These kinds of kits majorly include: plastic tweezers, probe, PC mirror, bib, cap, tray, mask, cotton roll, napkin, Latex gloves, Saliva ejector and others.
Disposable Oral Swabs:
- Disposable Oral Care Swabs- This oral swab is made of soft and latex free sponge with high water absorbent and shaft which is white PP plastic stick. Its high-quality material joints the sponge and the handle to ensure its durability and for that its handle stick is firm enough that could not break easily. It is used as mouth cleaner. The disposable oral swabs are free from extraneous odour and it will give the people a soft & comfortable experience. It is individually wrapped swabs to stay fresh.
- Suction Swab- It is a disposable suction swabs. Basically; it is suitable for ICU patients for oral cleaning. Its suction sponge swab can be connected to standard suction lines and there is an additional hole in sponge to help to more easily suck out the spit, clean solution from mouth of the patients.
- Oral Sponge Stick- It is a disposable swab for oral care, foam head with plastic stick. I t is used to stimulates oral tissue while lifting debris and mucus build-up from the mouth. It is available in different shapes like triangle, zigzag, stars etc.
Toothette Disposable Oral Swab- Toothette swabs are utilized in routine oral care to softly massage the gums while removing bits of food and plaque and excess fluid. It is often used for one oral cleaning then disposed the oral swab. This will help to stay bacteria far away from the mouth and any wounds or incisions within. It has soft foam heads that are gentle to fragile tissues. Its perpendicular ridges help to clean between teeth and stimulate oral tissue. Also, Toothettes are used to lift debris and mucus and clean between teeth. Toothette Oral Care swap is first choice of hospitals nationwide for cleansing and debriding compromised oral cavities. Toothette swabs are made with long plastic handles to help prevent touch-contamination. It can be used with water or other oral rinses to cleanse the mouth.
- Oral Care Plus Dental Swab- These swabs are used in monotonous oral care to gently massage the gums while removing bits of food and plaque and excess fluid. It is used for one oral cleaning then eradicates the oral swab. It helps to stay microorganisms far away from the mouth and any wounds or incisions within mouth. It is very soft, ridged foam of dental swabs gently massages fragile oral gums and tissue. Its ridges of the sponge used to clean in and around teeth while being delicate and permeable. It can be used with water or other oral rinses to cleanse the mouth.
Disposable Dental Floss:
- Fresh Clean Floss Picks– It is used as scrubbing floss for better removal of food & plaque that can lead to bad breath. It is a type of dental floss-toothpick. This is a disposable product. Its textured pick used for deep clean between teeth and a built-in tongue scraper to keep breath fresh. It’s built so strong it is not easily breakable and this tongue cleaner helps to fight bad breath.
- Floss and Toss Disposable Flossers- It is a single use product (disposable). It is more convenient than dental floss. It is very flexible as slides smoothly between teeth. It is very soft floss that supported firmly in a flexible flosser with a convenient pick at the opposing end of the mouth. It is very easy to handle and holds its shape even if bent, to access those difficult-to-reach back teeth. It is a suitable option for patients with tight contacts between teeth.
- High Polymer Dental Floss– This floss is made of high polymer material. It is more resistant and relatively slippery, small friction coefficient. It offers small damage to the teeth. Its ultra-thin silky comfort floss tape slides smoothly between teeth. It is very flexible to used, easy for users when traveling out. This disposable flossing can remove the debris as compared to ordinary toothbrush. It is mainly used to keeps teeth clean, importantly; deeply cleaning between teeth and gums.
- Glide 3D White Floss Picks- This floss helps prevent surface stains between teeth by removing plaque which can lead to unsightly tartar. It’s totally Scrap resistant and slides up to 50% more easily in tight spaces. It is used to removes plaque and food particles between teeth and below the gumline.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
Interested in this report?
Global Disposable Oral Care devices Market Size with Positive Long-Term Growth Outlook 2021 and Analysis 2019-2025
Disposable Oral Care Devices Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Oral Care Kits, Ventilator Kits, Oral Swabs, Suction Swab Kits, Suction Catheters), By End-User (Hospitals, Nursing homes, Specialty clinics), Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 - 2027
Note: For delivery of sample pages you must have a Domain Specific Email ID, normally your business email address complies. Generic Email IDs such as AOL, Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, MSNetc. are not accepted.