To know the impact of COVID-19 On Patient Monitoring Equipment Market Size, Industry Analysis, Trends, And Forecast, 2021-2027 Market
Market Size Forecast Scenarios (Optimistic, Baseline and Pessimistic) 2021-2027
Patient Monitoring Equipment market is valued at USD 19053.49 million in 2018 and expected to reach USD 28460.75 million by 2025 with a CAGR of 5.90% over the forecast period.
Market Analysis of Patient Monitoring Equipment–
Patient monitoring equipment includes devices that are intended to measure and observe changes in vital signs, or the neurological and cardiac functions of a patient. Patient monitoring equipments are also used for diagnosing patients with certain health complications, providing alerts and tracking treatments. The most notable patient monitoring equipments include multi-parameter monitoring and pulse oximetry devices. These equipments are essential to surgeries for monitoring vital parameters of the heart, blood and lungs.
Global Patient Monitoring Equipment Market report is segmented on the basis of product, end users and by regional & country level. Based upon product, global patient monitoring equipment market is segmented into hemodynamic monitoring devices, neuromonitoring devices, cardiac monitoring devices, fetal & neonatal monitoring devices, respiratory monitoring devices, multiparameter monitoring devices, remote patient monitoring devices, weight monitoring devices and temperature monitoring devices. Based upon end users global patient monitoring equipment market is segmented into hospitals & clinics, home settings and ambulatory surgical centers (ASC).
The regions covered in this Patient Monitoring Equipment Market report are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. On the basis of country level, the market of Patient Monitoring Equipment is sub divided into U.S., Mexico, Canada, U.K., France, Germany, Italy, China, Japan, India, South East Asia, Middle East Asia (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt) GCC, Africa, etc.
Key Players -
Some major key players for global patient monitoring equipment market are Abbott Laboratories, GE Healthcare, Nihon Kohden, Omron Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Roche Diagnostics Limited, Biotronik SE & Co. KG, Boston Scientific Corporation, CAS Medical Systems, CONTEC MEDICAL, Dragerwerk, Guangdong Biolight Meditech, Medtronic, Inc., Mindray Medical, Spacelabs Healthcare, St. Jude Medical and others.
Market Dynamics –
Rising incidence of chronic diseases, growing preference for home and remote monitoring, and ease-of-use and portability of devices to encourage adoption of point-of-care monitoring devices are some factors responsible for the growth of patient monitoring equipment market. According to World Health Organization (WHO), chronic diseases cause increasing number of deaths worldwide; Diabetes caused 1.6 million deaths in 2015 up from 1.0 million deaths in 2000. So above mention stats itself states that the demand for patient monitoring devices increases globally due to several chronic diseases. However, high cost associated with the technology restrains the growth of the market. Additionally, stringent government regulation is also hindering the growth of the global patient monitoring equipment market.
The global patient monitoring equipment market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (ROW). North America is dominating the market due to increasing adoption of technology, and surging geriatric population in this region. Moreover, European market is also growing and second largest market for Patient monitoring devices. On the other hand, Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at the fastest pace in the Patient monitoring devices during the forecasted period. Rest of the World is likely to have a limited but steady growth in the market.
Key Benefits for Market Reports –
- Global Patient Monitoring Equipment Market report covers in-depth historical and forecast analysis.
- Global Patient Monitoring Equipment Market research report provides detail information about Market Introduction, Market Summary, Global market Revenue (Revenue USD), Market Drivers, Market Restraints, Market Opportunities, Competitive Analysis, Regional and Country Level.
- Global Patient Monitoring Equipment Market report helps to identify opportunities in marketplace.
- Global Patient Monitoring Equipment Market report covers extensive analysis of emerging trends and competitive landscape.
Market Segmentation -
- Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices
- Blood Glucose
- Blood Gas & Electrolyte Analyzers/Monitors
- Blood Pressure
- Neuromonitoring Devices
- Electroencephalograph (EEG) Devices
- Magneto encephalograph (MEG) Devices
- Intracranial Pressure Monitors (ICP)
- Trans cranial Doppler’s (TCD)
- Cerebral Oximeters
- Cardiac Monitoring Devices
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) Devices
- Implantable Loop Recorders (ILR)
- Cardiac Output Monitoring (COM) Devices
- Event Monitors
- Fetal & Neonatal Monitoring Devices
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring devices (EFM)
- Fetal Doppler
- Respiratory Monitoring Devices
- Anesthesia Monitors
- Pulse Oximeters
- Sleep Apnea Monitoring Devices
- Multiparameter Monitoring Devices
- High Acuity
- Mid Acuity
- Low Acuity
- Remote Patient Monitoring Devices
- Weight Monitoring Devices
- Temperature Monitoring Devices
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Home Settings
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASC)
By Regional & Country Analysis
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest Of APAC
- Rest of South America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest Of MEA
Interested in this report?
Patient Monitoring Equipment Market Size, Share, Growth And Forecast By 2027
Patient Monitoring Equipment Market Size, Industry Analysis, Trends, And Forecast, 2021-2027
Note: For delivery of sample pages you must have a Domain Specific Email ID, normally your business email address complies. Generic Email IDs such as AOL, Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, MSNetc. are not accepted.
Brandessence market research actively tracks, monitors, and analyses key industry trends in real-time via B2B surveys in 60 + countries and territories.