09 Dec 2020
Global Surgical Robots Market is projected to reach USD 19,423.63 million by 2026 from USD 6,787.57 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 14.1% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The Detailed Market intelligence report on the Global Surgical Robots Market applies the most effective of each primary and secondary analysis to weighs upon the competitive landscape and also the outstanding market players expected to dominate Global Surgical Robots Market place for the forecast 2020– 2025.
The surgical robots market is technology driven. Introduction of new technologies in the market increases demand for these systems due to improved efficiency and outcomes. However, high pricing of these new devices raises the affordability issue, which limits market growth, especially in the developing regions. Moreover, lack of reimbursement affects demand for robotic systems.
Brandessence Market Research has announced the Top Surgical Robots Companies in Global Market
Smith & Nephew
Corindus Vascular Robotics
Auris Health, Inc.
Omnilife Science, Inc.
China National Scientific Instruments and Materials Corporation (Csimc)
Titan Medical Inc.
Avatera Medical GmbH
Intuitive Surgical, Inc. is an American corporation established in 1995 and headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, United States. Specialties in Robotics, Medical Devices, minimally invasive surgery, robotic-assisted surgery, robotic surgery, lung biopsy, and endoluminal system. Intuitive Surgical has 7109 Employees and revenue of $ 1 Billion.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies Established in 1941 and headquartered in Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States. Specialties in medical Instruments & Supplies, medical devices, medical technology, and Surgical Instruments. Stryker has 40000 employees and revenue of $ 14 Billion.
Medtronic plc is an American Irish-domiciled medical device company established in 1949 and headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States. Specialties in medical technologies, services, and solutions. Medtronic has 90000 Employees and revenue of $ 31 Billion.
Zimmer Biomet is a publicly-traded medical device company established in 1927 and headquartered in Warsaw, Indiana, United States. Specialties in Orthopaedics, Healthcare, Medical Instruments, Medical Technology, Surgical Instruments, Medical Supplies, Medical Devices, Innovation, Signature Solutions, Dental, Patient Care, Spine, Joint Reconstruction, and Robotics. Zimmer Biomet has 19900 employees and a Revenue of $ 8 Billion.
Smith & Nephew plc, also known as Smith+Nephew established in 1856 and headquartered in Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom. Specialties in healthcare, medical supplies, medical devices, wound care, orthopaedic reconstruction, sports medicine, Robotics, ENT, and Trauma. Smith Nephew has 17500 Employees and a revenue of $ 5 Billion.
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are main factors responsible for new product launch?
- How big is the global & regional market in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- How far will the market grow in forecast period in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2017?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segment account for in 2025?
- Which region has more opportunities?