Market growth can be attributed to factors such as rapid penetration of high and average risk NIPT test, high incidence rate of babies born with down syndrome, no risk of miscarriage with NIPT, shifting trend towards child bearing at advanced maternal age (35 years or older), launch of new and advanced NIPT products. With increased patient access to NIPT test, United States NIPT test market is anticipated to have a positive outlook in the coming years.
United States Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing(NIPT) Market is likely to reach nearly USD 9.98 Billion by the year end of 2027.
Illumina, Inc. is an American company established in 1998 and headquartered at San Diego, California, United States. Specialties in markets integrated systems for the analysis of genetic variation, biological function, drug development, array-based solutions for DNA, RNA and many more. Illumina, Inc had 7700 Employees and had a revenue of $3 Billion.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an American Company Established in 1999 and headquartered at Santa Clara, California, United States. Specialties in Diagnostics & Genomics, Chemical Analysis, Life Sciences, Environmental & Forensics, Food Safety, Pharmaceutical, Cancer Research, Pathology, biopharma, Agriculture, and Clinical Diagnostics. Agilent Technologies had 16300 Employees and had a revenue of $5 Billion.
BGI Genomics Co., Ltd established in 1999 and headquartered at Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. Specialties in Next Generation Sequencing, NGS, Analytical Services, Molecular testing, Bioinformatics, Whole Genome Sequencing, RNA Sequencing, Proteomics, Protein Characterization, Mass Spectrometry, Drug Discovery, and Metagenomics. BGI had 4864 Employees and had revenue of $368 Million.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an American Company Established in 1956 and headquartered at Waltham, MA United States. Specialties in Analytical Instruments, Laboratory Supply Chain Programs and eCommerce, Laboratory Equipment, Lab Services, Specialty Diagnostics, Life Sciences, Pharma Services, and CDMO. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc had 75000 Employees and had a revenue of $25 Billion.
Yourgene Health established in 2000 and headquartered at Manchester, M13 9NQ, United Kingdom. Specialties in Non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT), the IONA test, Molecular Diagnostics, Contract Manufacturing, Pharmacogenetics, Genetic Disease Diagnosis, Reproductive Health, Partnership Development, Bioinformatics, Oncology, Research Services, CRO, Molecular Genetics, and Infectious Disease.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
• United States Actual NIPT Test Volume & Market Revenue (2015 - 2027)
• United States Potential NIPT Test Volume & Market Revenue (2015 - 2027)
• United States Average Risk Actual NIPT Test Volume & Market Revenue (2015 - 2027)
• United States Average Risk Potential NIPT Test Volume & Market Revenue (2015 - 2027)
• United States High Risk Actual NIPT Test Volume & Market Revenue (2015 - 2027)
• United States High Risk Potential NIPT Test Volume & Market Revenue (2015 - 2027)
• United States NIPT Test Market - Reimbursement & Regulation System
• NIPT Test Implementation in High–Income Countries
• United States NIPT Test Market - Comparative Test Analysis
• United States NIPT Test Market – Major Deal Types
• Key Companies Analysis
• Key Drivers and Inhibitors of the United States NIPT Test Market
We are always looking to hire talented individuals with equal and extraordinary proportions of industry expertise, problem solving ability and inclination interested? please email us email@example.comJOIN US
BrandEssence® Market Research and Consulting Pvt ltd.
Kemp House, 152 - 160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX
© Copyright 2022-23 BrandEssence® Market Research and Consulting Pvt ltd. All Rights Reserved | Designed by BrandEssence®