11 Feb 2021
An associated vehicle is a vehicle that is furnished with web availability by large, a WLAN. This empowers the vehicle to get to information, send information, download programming, and fixes, speak with other Internet of Things (IoT) gadgets, and give WiFi to installed travelers
Top Connected Cars Companies in Global Market 2021
Established – 1871
Headquarter - Vahrenwalder Straße 9, Hannover, Lower Saxony, 30165, Germany
Revenue - $52 Billion (Approx)
Employees - 232,023 +
Website - https://continental.com/
Continental AG, is a German multinational automotive parts manufacturing company Specialties in Global Automotive Supplier, Tires, Software Development, Automated Driving, Driver Assistance Systems, Global Industrial Supplier, Internet of Things, Blockchain, Connectivity, continental engineering services, continental business consulting, vehicle networking and information, and autonomous mobility and safety.
Established – 1949
Headquarter - 1-1, Showa-cho, Kariya, Aichi, 479-0805, Japan
Revenue - $49 Billion (Approx)
Employees - 170,932 +
Website - www.denso.com
DENSO Corporation is a global automotive components manufacturer company specialties in Climate Control, Head-up Display, Automotive Aftermarket, Human Machine Interface, Electric/Hybrid Components, Safety, Robotics, V2X (Connected Vehicle) Technology, Wireless Charging, Mobility, Electrification, and Connected Cars.
Established – 1886
Headquarter - Robert-Bosch-Platz 1, Gerlingen, Baden-Wuerttemberg, 70839, Germany
Revenue - $92 Billion (Approx)
Employees - 398,150 +
Website - https://www.bosch.com/
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services specialties in Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, Energy and Building Technology, Connected Industries, Internet of Things, Automated Driving, and Smart Home.
Established – 1980
Headquarter - 400 Atlantic St, Stamford, Connecticut, 06901, United States
Revenue - $8 Billion (Approx)
Employees - 30000+
Website - https://www.harman.com/
Harman International is a global leader in Audio, Sound, Infotainment, Consumer Electronics, Professional Sound, Automotive Sound, Loudspeaker, Home Entertainment, Lighting, Connected Cars, and IoT.
Established – 2006
Headquarter - High Tech Campus 60, Eindhoven, North Brabant, 5656, Netherlands
Revenue - $8 Billion (Approx)
Employees - 29400+
Website - https://www.nxp.com/
NXP Semiconductors N.V. is a Dutch-American semiconductor manufacturer Company established in High Performance Mixed Signal, Identification, Automotive, Digital Networking, Wireless Infrastructure, Industrial, Smart Home, Smart City, Communication Infrastructure, and Mobile.
To browse more leading connected car manufacturers, check our latest Global Connected Car Market report.
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are main factors responsible for new product launch?
- How big is the global & regional market in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- How far will the market grow in forecast period in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2017?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segment account for in 2025?
- Which region has more opportunities?