Dysphagia Supplements Market is valued at USD 965 Million in 2018 and expected to reach USD 1,686 Million by 2025 with the CAGR of 8.3 % over the forecast period.
Dysphagia is a medical condition in which a person has difficulty in swallowing any form of solid or liquid foods. Difficulty in swallowing can occur at any age and to any age group of people. The condition is majority observed in the aging population. A dysphagia supplement basically is a nutrient such as fibers or proteins for an individual who have swallowing difficulty. It consists of nutrients rich foods in the form of liquid or gelatin so that patients can swallow it without any difficulty. The rising geriatric population is predicted to be a major driving factor for the growth of dysphagia supplements market, globally. Based on the recent statistics by Eurostat, in 2015, over 65 years of people accounts nearly 1/5th of the European population. Based on the study by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 800 thousand people are affected by strokes in the US alone. Out of which nearly half of the population have swallowing disorders
Rising Preference and Adoption Rate for Dysphagia Supplements Products Boosting the Growth of the Market
North America is expected to dominate the Dysphagia Supplements Market.
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
• Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of market?
• Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
• What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
• What are the trends of this market?
• Which are main factors responsible for new product launch?
• How big is the global & regional market in terms of revenue, sales and production?
• How far will the market grow in forecast period in terms of revenue, sales and production?
• Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2017?
• How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segment account for in 2025?
• Which region has more opportunities?
Interested in this report?
05 Mar 2021