To know the impact of COVID-19 On Sports Bra Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Padding (Padded, Non-padded), By Fabric (Natural, Synthetic, Blended), By Activity (Low Impact, Medium Impact, High Impact) By Distribution Channel (Online, Offline) Based on Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 - 2027
Market Size Forecast Scenarios (Optimistic, Baseline and Pessimistic) 2021-2027
The Global Sports Bra Market in terms of revenue was worth of USD 43.72 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 93.67 Billion in 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.97% from 2021 to 2027. The Global Sports Bra Market is expected to grow at a substantial growth rate due to several driving factors.
A sports bra is a bra that offers support to a woman's breasts for the duration of physical exercise. It is sturdier than other typical bras, they reduce breast movement and alleviate discomfort. Several women wear sports bras to lessen pain and physical discomfort triggered by breast movement during exercise. Some sports bras are intended to be worn as outerwear during exercise for instance jogging. There are also sports bras with more padding for exercises that include trauma to the breasts. A sports bra is a woman's underwear that offers support to breasts during physical exercises and sports activities. Sports underwear is primarily used by sportsperson and people who do exercises and yoga as these clothes are flexible, comfortable, and more stretchable. These clothes are made with special fabrics which improve to keep the wearer comfortable during sports activities, exercise, and yoga. Different types of fabrics are available depending on the intensity of the exercise and activity. The first overall exercise bra, originally called a jockbra, was invented in 1977 by Lisa Lindahl.
Scope of Sports Bra Market:
The study provides a crucial view of the global sports bra market by segmenting the market based on padding, fabric, activity, distribution channel and region & country level. Based upon the padding, global sports bra market is segmented into padded and non-padded. Based upon Fabric, the Global Sports Bra Market is classified into natural, synthetic, and blended. Based upon activity, the global sports bra market is segmented into low impact and high impact. Based upon distribution channel, the global sports bra market is categorized into online and offline.
The regions covered in this global sports bra market report are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. Based on country level, the market of global sports bra is sub divided into U.S., Mexico, Canada, U.K., France, Germany, Italy, China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia, Middle East Asia (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt) GCC, Africa, etc.
Several factors are contributing to the growth of the sports bra market all over the world such as growing awareness of healthy lifestyle, the overall growth of the sports apparel industry, rising participation of women in sporting and athletic activities, and many more. The rising awareness of an active lifestyle is one of the leading factors propelling the growth of the global sports bra market throughout the world. The popularity of wearing active sportswear in everyday life has become a trend and persists to grow in demand. It has become more of spontaneous wearing and broken out of its traditional limitation of being used only at the time of sports activities and exercises. For example; the average price point of sports bras in the USA has risen by 5% from $44.95 to $47.37. Due to widespread demand, promotion by popular sports person and advantages of using the product, the market of sports bra is developing speedily. In the earlier few years, the upsurge in awareness of active lifestyles has seen among consumers and retailers alike move away from push-up bras to sports bras. In addition, the growing benefits of sports bras over traditional bras is another prospect to drive the market for sports bras across the globe. However, the acceptable quality level inspection step is still not implemented strictly at manufacturing units, leading to issues in the final product. These factors are expected to hamper the global sports bras market. In spite of that, a higher penetration of exclusive brands is likely to generate a substantial opportunity for the sports bras market.
The padding segment of the global sports bra market is dominated by padded with the largest market share of 67.68% in 2020. The fabric segment of the Global sports bra market is dominated by blended drive with the largest market share of XX% in 2020. The activity segment of global sports bra is dominated by high impact drive with the largest share of XX% in the year 2020. The distribution channel segment of global sports bra is dominated by Offline drive with the largest share of XX% in the year 2020
The global Sports Bra market research reports segments as follows:
Global Sports Bra Market: By Padding
Global Sports Bra Market: By Fabric
Global Sports Bra Market: By Activity
- Low Impact
- Medium Impact
- High Impact
Global Sports Bra Market: By Distribution Channel
On geographical basis, North America is expected to dominate the market for sports bras owing to easy availability, high disposable income and active participation of women in sports activities in this region. Lately, there are more females participating in athletics than ever before. The number of women who presently play sport or who thoroughly follow sport events is increasing. For instance; according to the report published by Ohio University in 2020, around 40% of all sports participants were female. Every year for a quarter of a century, female athletic participation has risen with 3.26M girls playing sports. A large number of women in North America aggressively participating in sports activities. Likewise, innovation and manufacturing in sports bras is another factor contributing to the growth of the sports bra market in North America. Varieties of key players are showing concern about manufacturing sports bras due to increasing awareness of active and healthy lifestyles.
The Asia Pacific is expected to have the fastest growth in the sports bra market over the forecast period due to the rising average income, rising awareness regarding healthy lifestyle, and overall growth of the sports apparel industry in this region. For example; China is the largest market for sports apparel sales in the Asia-pacific region and has a significant share in the sports bra market due to government policies such as the project of building up to 60 % more sports facilities by 2025, to achieve the goal of having 500 million people exercising regularly.
Top Companies of Sports Bra Market:
Some major key players for global Sports Bra Market are Under Armour, Adidas, Nike, Decathlon, New Balance, Lululemon Athletica, The North Face, Arc'Teryx, Asics, Enell, Champion, Gap, Bonds, Triumph, Berlei, Reebok, Ellesse, Shock Absorber, Puma, Victoria'S Secret & Nanjiren and others.
Market Trends of Sports Bra Market
A sports bra is very essential for any physically active woman. It acts as a great support to breasts, minimizes breast movements, provides less discomfort and reduces potential damage to chest ligaments. Also, these are very comfortable to wear, preventing breast from sagging and injury during vigorous physical activities. Sports bras are a good alternative over the typical bras. Sports bra mainly used by sports person and the people who do jogging, aerobics, dancing, Yoga, gym exercises and any sports activity. An athlete or sports woman is continuously using sports for maintaining high personal health standards. There are different sports bras styles are available in the market for all kinds of sports ranging from low impact high impact sports bras. Moreover, increasing participation of women in sports & athletic activities, rising healthcare awareness fitness activities and sport culture along the consumer, growing youth population and rising cases of breast cancer, are some of the major factors driving the growth of global sports bra market.
Some of major trends of global sports bra market are as follows:
1.Low-Impact Sports Bras:
- Emulate Bra: It is the type of low-impact sports bra. Emulate sports bras are designed for less vigorous physical activities involving slow movements like pilates, yoga, and stretching. This bra is tested by doing several flexibility training like yoga classes. It allows for all the stretching and movement. Its design features are ribbed with a chevron design, V-neck, crisscross straps at back and a special ribbed fabric so soft. It has uniquely designed fit for every size.
- Active Yoga Bra: This bra is amazingly supportive and secure for a low-impact bra. This yoga bra is made up with marshmallowy-soft foam cups which are lightweight and malleable. Its supple fabric offers to keep comfortable during yoga practice. It’s perfect for an active yoga flow, where comfort and security are equal parts important. It is featured with thin straps, but they are double straps, which helps to distribute the weight better than a single strap. This low-impact sports bra provides sufficient support and security for yoga session.
- Front Row Bra: It provides ample coverage, support and style for any kind of workout. technically, this bra is used for low-impact workouts like one-hour stretching sessions, Pilates classes, 30-minute HIIT workouts, and even handstand training. It is very super soft and comfortable. It has a wide strap and a bit of compression. This All-Access sports bra offers breathable support to the next level with an elasticized under band and stretchy, quick-drying fabric. It is super easy to put on and take off from the body.
2. Medium-Impact Sports Bras:
- Everyday Bra: This bra comes under medium-impact sports bras category. It is used in moderate degrees of physical activity like brisk walking, hiking, road cycling etc. It is featured with low, deep-V neckline, plunging, and thick, adjustable crisscross straps. It may not provide the preferred coverage or support for people with breasts on the larger side during a medium-impact workout, but also provides better option for those people during recovery days and low-impact workouts.
- Outdoor Activewear: This medium-support bra is used during any outdoor workout, whether on land or in the water. It has a higher neck and unique, super-wide, criss-cross strap to keep locked in during active movement. It comes in bright, trendy colors and free in size.
3. High-Impact Sports Bras:
- Running Bra: It is used in higher levels of physical activity such as racquet sports, running, aerobics and dancing. This is a full-coverage, with separate built-in cups, scoop-front bra to support each breast individually. It is mainly used to keep larger breasts secure from high-impact workouts. It supports with streamlined style and nearly custom fit with the adjustable straps and back closure.
- Sport High Impact Bra: It is full coverage, posture enhancing, comfortable and back support sports bra. It is specially designed for maximum impact workouts. It has wide elastic band and motion control neckline that eliminate up and down movement of the breast. This high-impact sports bra is ideal for keeping the girls in place throughout toughest workouts session.
- Catalyst Sports Bras: It is latest version of the sports bra. It has a convenient front closure zipper for easy on and off. Also, the catalyst sports bra has a range of additional adjustable features, like the band adjuster. Front zip is here! The most supportive sports bra ever now even easier to put on and take off. It has adjustable wide straps, and a non-wire band to keep feeling comfortable and supported throughout any type of movement without the painful struggle.
- High Support Bonded Bra: This bra provides maximum support without feeling too restrictive or tight. It is very comfortable during high-impact workout
- Ultimate Bra: It is particularly designed for larger breasts. It is very comfortable during high-impact workouts, particularly for larger breasts. It wicked away quickly and the fabric dried fast.
4. Longline Sports Bras:
- Crop-Top Bra: It is type of crop-top bra for extremely comfortable low-impact movement like walking or stretching. Its straps are super wide, and the neck is a fair mid-height.
- Harlee Crop Tank: This Crop Bra is a great option for low as well as medium-impact workouts. Its straps are narrow and nonadjustable. Also, the bra has a nice and thin padding that is easy to both insert and remove.
- Wicking Longline Sports Bra: This sports bra maintains its shape as it moves with moisture-wicking technology that designed to keep comfortable and cool. It comes in an excellent size range.
Interested in this report?
Sports Bra Market Size, Demand & Growth Analysis 2021| Research Report
and Analysis 2019-2025
Sports Bra Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Padding (Padded, Non-padded), By Fabric (Natural, Synthetic, Blended), By Activity (Low Impact, Medium Impact, High Impact) By Distribution Channel (Online, Offline) Based on Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 - 2027
Note: For delivery of sample pages you must have a Domain Specific Email ID, normally your business email address complies. Generic Email IDs such as AOL, Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, MSNetc. are not accepted.