09 Mar 2021
The detailed market intelligence report on the Global Tungsten Market applies the most effective of each primary and secondary analysis to weighs upon the competitive landscape and also the outstanding market players expected to dominate Global Tungsten Market place for the forecast 2021 – 2027.
Top 10 Tungsten Manufacturers in Global Market 2021
Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (ATI) established in 1996 and headquartered at Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 15222, United States. Specialties in Titanium and Titanium Alloys, Stainless and Specialty Alloys, Nickel-based Alloys and Superalloys, Zirconium, Hafnium and Niobium, Powder Metals, Forgings, Precision Machined Components, Armor Materials, Flowforming, Large Complex Castings , Melting, Primary Hot & Cold Working, Alloy Development, Continous Rolling , and Ingot, slab, billet. Allegheny Technologies had nearly 8800 employees and had revenue of $4 Billion.
BETEK established in 1981 and headquartered at Aichhalden, Baden-Wuerttemberg, 78733, Germany. Specialties in Bergbau, Forst & Recycling, Baggeranbaufräsen, Grabenfräsen, Grader Tools, Hartmetall, HDD, Spezialtiefbau, Surface Mining, TungStuds, Tunnelbau, Agricultural Technology, Forestry and Recycling, Crushing and Mixing, Tungsten Carbide, Foundation Drilling, and Trenching. BETEK had nearly 285 employees and had revenue of $55 Million.
Buffalo Tungsten established in 1987 and headquartered at Depew, New York, 14043, United States. Specialties in Tungsten Powder, Tungsten Carbide Powder, Thermal Spray Powder, Crushed Tungsten Carbide, and Ultra High Purity Tungsten Powder. Buffalo Tungsten had nearly 54 Employees and had revenue of $11 Million.
China Molybdenum Co., Ltd.
China Molybdenum Company Limited Company established in 1982 and headquartered at North of Yihe Huamei Shan Rd Chengdong New District, Luoyang, Henan, China. Specialties in natural resources. CMOC had nearly 11183 Employees and had revenue of $3 Billion.
H.C. Starck Solutions
H.C. Starck Solutions established in 1920 and headquartered at Newton, Massachusetts, 02461, United States. Specialties in Refractory Metals, Powders, Refractory Metal Powders, Parts and Fabrications, and Additive Manufacturing. H.C. Starck had nearly 1600 Employees and had revenue of $872 Million.
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are main factors responsible for new product launch?
- How big is the global & regional market in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- How far will the market grow in forecast period in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2019?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segment account for in 2027?