30 Oct 2020
We analyze the Activated Carbon industry from two aspects. One part is about its production and the other part is about its consumption. In terms of its production, we analyze the production, revenue, gross margin of its main manufacturers and the unit price that they offer in different regions from 2014 to 2019. In terms of its consumption, we analyze the consumption volume, consumption value, sale price, import and export in different regions from 2014 to 2019. We also make a prediction of its production and consumption in coming 2019-2025
Top Activated Carbon Manufacturers in the Global Market: Calgon Carbon Corporation, Cabot(Norit), CECA, Jacobi Carbons (OSAKA GAS), Carbotech, Ingevity (MWV), Donau Chemie Group, CPL Carbon Link, KURARY, Silcarbon Aktivkohle, Eurocarb, Sorbent, EUROQUARZ.
Asia Pacific is dominating the Activated Carbon market.
Kuraray Founded in 1926 and headquartered in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo.
Kuraray was the first in the world to commercialize polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) fiber, under the brand name KURALON™ and also the first synthetic fiber invented in Japan
News: Price Increase of SEPTON™ , HYBRAR™ and TU-Polymer
CPL Activated Carbons established in 1990 and headquartered in Wigan, Lancs.
CPL Activated Carbons (formerly CPL Carbon Link) is a leading international supplier of specialty activated carbons and associated adsorption technology and also Specialties in Carbon Regeneration, Carbon Filters, Site Services, Water Treatment, Odour Control, Biogas Purification, Gold Reclamation, Edible Oil Purification, Solvent Recovery, Landfill Gas Treatment, Flue Gas Treatment, carbon activado, carbon activo, Charbon actif, Spent Carbon Reactivation, Biomethane Purification, carbon vessels, activated charcoal, and Water Purification
Ingevity headquarter in North Charleston, SC and operates from 25 locations around the world and employs approximately 1,850 people.
Ingevity provides Specialties in chemicals, high-performance carbon materials and engineered polymers.
CarboTech Gruppe headquarters in Essen, North-Rhine-Westphalia and Specialties in Activated Carbons, Carbon Molecular Sieves, Mobile Adsorbers, Carbon Catalysts, and Biogas Desulphurization.
CarboTech has it’s rooted in the German mining industry and is the leading manufacturer of activated carbons in Germany today.
Arkema established in 2006 and Specialties in High-performance materials, Industrial specialties, and Coating solutions
CECA, was a subsidiary of the Arkema Group and is now totally integrated.
Cabot Norit Activated Carbon is the world's largest and most experienced producer of activated carbon. Cabot activated carbon products are used to remove pollutants, contaminants and other impurities from water, air, food and beverages, pharmaceutical products and other liquids and gases in an efficient and cost-effective manner
Calgon Carbon Corporation Established in 1942 and headquartered in Moon Township, Pennsylvania
Specialties in Granular Activated Carbon, Ion Exchange, UV Technologies, and Mercury Removal.
News: Calgon Carbon Corporation Announces Global Price Increase for 2020
Objective of Studies:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Activated Carbon market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth. To analyze the Activated Carbon market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porte five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Rest of the World.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by application, product type and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Activated Carbon market.